Monday, June 19, 2006

S'up Y'allz

I've been busy for the last little while...not super busy but enough that I haven't had time to post...so yeah...I guess that's busy...

I just started a new job at SportChek @Eaton Centre...I'm part time so my schedule is inconsistent at this point...but feel free to come in and holla at ya boy...me...

Here's the low-down about the job...it's a commission based job 4.5%...or minimum wage at this point...depends on which is higher...at this point I'm a newbie so my sales havent gone past the point where minimum wage is lower...meh...in truth...and you can tell whoever you want..or is whom??...I don't plan on being there for very long...just long enough to find another job and move on...but that's not to say that I won't do my best for the company in the meantime...no body likes a slacker...

Anyways...if y'allz know someone who's hiring a young "go-getter" give me a shout...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am hiring young 'go-getters'. No experience is needed. In fact, lack of 'experience' is much, much preferred...

9:38 PM  
Blogger Chu Hefner said...

what's the job? do you got good dental? who are you?

11:29 PM  
Blogger Andre Tiemann said...

I'm a young go-getter.

Random fellow offering job on blogger with no follow up is a bit strange though.

Go Mississippi Titans! HORRAH!

9:08 AM  
Blogger Chu Hefner said...

just dont get it in my eye....*sob*

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home