Monday, May 29, 2006

The TTC is on STRIKE!!!!

That's right folks!!! You heard it here second to last...or last...or last +1...whatever...

In anycase...Yes, the Toronto Transit Commission is on strike.

Union officials say it's about safety for drivers and for the shift changes made to maintence personel.

TTC officials say it's a lockout...

The truth about it all is at this point unknown.

Expect in a few hours to get photos and updates from me, Chu Hefner, your eyes and ears on this situation.

I will be biking down to various locations across the GTA to take a pulse on the goings on during this sudden strike.

Can I say strike anymore times in this post you ask? Fuck yes I can...STRIKE STRIKE STRIKE STRIKE!!!

---------

Update:

TTC officals have said it is NOT a lockout...the union is engaged in an illegal work action...that smells like double trouble toil and rubble? I forget my Shakespeare....sorry Billy
---------
!!!STRIKE OVER!!!

I didnt take any photos nor keep this up todate throughout the day...but that's ok...no one read this anyways...

have a nice day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home