Sunday, June 11, 2006

Peter Dinklage...Happy Birthday!!

Happy Birthday Peter!

I was first introduced to actor Peter Dinklage when my sister recommended the movie 'The Station agent' to me. That is a great movie. It's so full of life and an easy going watch. I followed the characters as if they were old friends...the tone of the film was very nice...I'm not a movie critic nor do I know any of the artistic sides of films and what not...I'm a pretty big schmoe when it comes down to it...I just know what I like...and this movie I loved...

I also came across earlier last year the short lived show 'Threshold'. I only first started to watch it cuz I saw a commercial for the show and saw that Brent Spiner (Data from Star Trek TNG...I'm a huge ST geek) was in it...and Carla Gugino. I was happily surprised that Peter was in the show. A fairly different character from Fin in 'The Station Agent'. I was also happily surprised to see that Charles S. Dutton from the 90's TV show 'ROC'.

Anyways...I'm a fan of Peter Dinklage and would like to wish him a happy birthday...and hope that you all check out 'The Station Agent'. By the way I don't own any stock in the movie... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home