Wednesday, July 19, 2006

So much to discover...

So I live in the beaches area...or as some would argue needlessly...the BEACH area...whatever...same shit different name...anyways...I met up with 2 of my close friends today for lunch (Bo and Kenrick) and after I went on a street car ride to the west end...well semi west end...to Roncesvalle and Queen West...I always knew there was a beach area down there as well but never ventured down there myself...never thought to do so...so on one of my solo adventures I discovered a whole other place in Toronto...albeit for some it's nothing new or special...it's likely old news for alot of people...but damn...this area is freakin' nice...in my opinion it's much nicer than the 'beaches' area in the east end of the city in many ways...it feels like it's a nice hidden area that few people know about...althought I'm wrong cuz it's the location of the west end boat clubs and such...still...it looks and feels really nice...

If I had a girl to take on a date this would be very cool place to take her...but I don't...this is not by the way a sad way to segway into asking for hookups...I'm not cool with that...sorta...

So yeah...check this area out...it's really freakin' nice...easy to get to...lots of street cars that take you there...the Queen and King street cars will do the trick...or you can drive there via lakeshore or QEW...there's plenty (on a non busy day I'm guessing) of parking...

Check it out y'allz!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home