Thursday, April 27, 2006

Welcome


Hello and Welcome!!

This is where I'll blah blah blog about the photos that I put up on my Flickr site.

First photo to blog about is the first one up on my Flickr site

So far this is the one to recieve the most comments from friends.

Taken on Thursday March 30th, 2006 @ Avenue Road & Yorkville

I was crouched outside of a restaurant at the south east corner, where a bunch of very nicely dressed, presumably business persons were dinning or having cocktails...whatever...anyways...yeah....took me a while to get anyone crossing the road...people were avoiding my camera...either cuz they're being polite...or were afraid I was stealing their souls...
The older woman crossing the road had been waiting to cross for sometime and I have another shot of her watching me waiting for a shot...I think she either gave up and crossed...or understood what I was waiting for...in any case...

Shot on my Minolta Maxxum Htsi Plus w/28-55mm lens on aperature priority @9.5 processed at Loblaws then scanned into my computer with my semi broken Epson Stylus CX4600 (it wont print) into photoshop to switch into greyscale...cropped slightly cuz of slight tilt due to scan.

And there you have it for now...

I realize this is basically a rehashing of what I already wrote as a comment on the flickr page...but I figured it basically sums it up.

If you've got more you want to know or you want to say it sucks...go for it and post a comment...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home